Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Is this a joke at all?
    I find it laughable to imagine a sandwich you make yourself costing 11 bucks and change.....

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      I find it laughable to imagine a sandwich you make yourself costing 11 bucks and change.....
      Not at all

0000000000bsam.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Not at all

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6602[/ATTACH]
        Yeah, but you are weird.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah, but you are weird.
          But in a good way

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• ISIS.jpg
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• A fellow walks into a doctor's office with a large piece of lettuce sticking out of his nose. The doctor takes one look at him and says, "Good grief, man, that looks absolutely horrendous."
              The man replies, "You haven't seen anything yet. That's just the tip of the iceberg."
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• A research group on sea mammals captured a rather odd porpoise on one of its trips.
                Its peculiarity was that it had feet. After they had photographed and measured the poor thing, they prepared to set it free.
                "Wait a minute," said one of the researchers, "Wouldn't it be a kindness if our ship's doctor here were to amputate the feet so that it would be like other porpoises?" "Not on your life," exclaimed the doctor,

"That would be defeeting the porpoise."

Comment

• Investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in the city of Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a U.S. citizen. Police officials fear the death toll could be as high as 9.

Comment

• Not a joke, but a riddle:

What is greater than God -- and is more evil than the devil. The poor have it. The rich need it. And if you eat it, you will die.

Comment

Not a joke, but a riddle:

What is greater than God -- and is more evil than the devil. The poor have it. The rich need it. And if you eat it, you will die.
                      I know the answer, but I cheated, so I'll let someone else answer.

Comment

• It seems like mossy approves of cheating.

mossyapprovesofcheating.jpg

Comment

• Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Comment

• Latin humor

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus.

"Don't you mean a martini?" asked the bartender.

The Roman responds, "If I wanted a double I would have asked for it.

Another Roman walks into the bar and holds up two fingers spread wide like a peace sign and says, "I'll have five beers please."

Comment

• What does a skunk's car run on?

[If you're impatient, highlight the following space fumes]
                                The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment