Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate Halloween.

I guess they don't like strangers ringing their doorbell.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• An elderly termite walks into a bar and asks, "Where is the bar tender?"
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Al Franken announced he is resigning from the Senate due to sexual harassment allegations. Other senators said he seemed heartfelt, contrite, and dignified, and there’s no place for someone like that in the United States Senate.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Al Franken announced he is resigning from the Senate due to sexual harassment allegations. Other senators said he seemed heartfelt, contrite, and dignified, and there’s no place for someone like that in the United States Senate.
          Someone ought to put his picture on a beverage mug and call it a "Franken stein".
          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
              Someone ought to put his picture on a beverage mug and call it a "Franken stein".
              From the 2016 election

And if Franken had teamed up with Jill Stein for 2020...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• This couple goes to Russia to tour the Kremlin...

As they near a Russian Guard, it begins to precipitate, and in typical couple fashion, a disagreement breaks out.
                The husband says it is raining and the wife says it is sleeting. So they agree to ask the guard, whose name is Rudolph.
                The guard declares that it is just rain. The husband looks at the wife and says...

Rudolph the Red Knows rain, dear....

That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Luke and Obi-Wan are in a Chinese restaurant having a meal. Skillfully using his chopsticks, Obi-Wan deftly dishes a large portion of noodles into his bowl, and tops it with some chicken and cashew nuts. All this is done with the consummate ease you'd expect from a Jedi Master.

Meanwhile, Luke is using his chopsticks in both hands, dropping food all over.

Obi-Wan looks at Luke disapprovingly and says,

"Use the forks, Luke."

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• A teacher fell asleep in class. One of her students came up and asked her if she was sleeping.

"No, I was talking to God" she said.

The next day, the student fell asleep in class. The teacher walked up and woke him up.

"Are you sleeping?" she asked.

"No, I was talking to God."

"And what did God tell you?"

"That he didn't talk to you yesterday."

Comment

• What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?
                      One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.

People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones.
                      But people in Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

• Facebook is hiring. There's no need to provide a resume - they already have all your information.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          . . . It must of been a Fanta Sea.
                          Did you ask yourself Is this the real life... or just a _______ ?

Comment

• In Jamaica, a slice of pie costs $3.50. In the Bahamas, a slice of pie costs $5.50.

These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.

Comment

• A weasel walks into a bar. The bartender asks him what he wants.
                              "Pop!" goes the weasel.

Comment

• IMG_1174.JPG

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment