Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    What do you do when you see a spaceman?

You park, man.
    I love it. Had to use it last night as my son's house.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Can you figure this out? The oldest man who ever lived, died before his father did. What would be his father's name?
      . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• I think most of us here can answer that one. We can also give the fathers name.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Outhouse Fifty Yards Away

Written by: Willie Makit
          Edited by: Bettye Dont
          Illustrated by: Oopsy Didnt
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• What do you end up with if you attach a bunch of watches together in order to make a belt?

A waist of time

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What do we do when a chemist dies?

We barium

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Two guys walk into a bar...

the third guy ducked....
                "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• One bright day in the middle of the night.
                  Two dead boys got up to fight.
                  Back to back they faced each other.
                  Drew their swords and shot each other.
                  A deaf policeman heard the noise.
                  And came and shot the two dead boys.
                  If you do not believe my story tall.
                  Just ask the blind man.
                  He saw it all.
                  . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• An Australian therapist may have to change his URL: sydneytherapist.com
                    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• Why did God invent whiskey?

To keep the Irish from taking over the world!

Comment

• A young Texan grew up wanting to be a lawman. He grew up big, 6' 2", strong as a longhorn, and fast as a mustang. He could shoot a bottle cap tossed in the air at 40 paces. When he finally came of age, he applied to where he had only dreamed of working: the West Texas Sheriff's Department. After a series of tests and interviews, the Chief Deputy finally called him into his office for the young man's last interview.

The Chief Deputy said,"You're a big strong kid and you can really shoot. So far your qualifications all look good, but we have, what you might call, an"Attitude Suitability Test" that you must take before you can be accepted. We just don't let anyone carry our badge, son."

Then, sliding a service pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, the Chief said, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot: six illegal aliens, six lawyers, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" queried the applicant.
                        "You pass," said the Chief Deputy. "When can you start?"

Comment

• Speaking of rabbits...

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on him!

Comment

• A young man named Chuck bought a horse from a farmer for $250. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day. The next day, the farmer drove up to Chucks house and said, ‘Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the horse died.’
                            Chuck replied, ‘Well, then just give me my money back.’
                            The farmer said, ‘Can’t do that. I went and spent it already.’
                            Chuck said, ‘Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.’
                            The farmer asked, ‘What ya gonna do with him?
                            Chuck said, ‘I’m going to raffle him off.’
                            The farmer said, ‘You can’t raffle off a dead horse!’
                            Chuck said, ‘Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell any body he’s dead.’
                            A month Later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, ‘What happened with that dead horse?’
                            Chuck said, ‘I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars a piece and made a profit of $2495.’
                            The farmer said, ‘Didn’t anyone complain?’
                            Chuck said, ‘Just the guy who won. So I gave him his five dollars back.’
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• If you were planning on shooting a mime, would you use a silencer?

Comment

• Much of his life, Mahatma Ghandi walked barefoot, which produced calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him frail, and with his odd diet, he often had bad breath.

Do you know what this made him?

Wait for it............

A super callused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment