Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife put a mud mask on her face before going to bed and for the next week, she looked gorgeous... then the mud fell off.

Comment

Here's a dirty joke!
      a white horse fell in a mud puddle!
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Its hard to get an automobile in the soviet union. They are owned mainly by elite bureaucrats. It takes an average of 10 years to get a car. 1 out of 7 families owned automobiles. You have to go through a major process and put the money out in advance. So this man did this and the dealer said "okay in 10 years come get your car." "Morning or afternoon?" The man replied. "well what difference does it make?" Said the dealer. "The plumber is coming in the morning."
        "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

Wanna hear a joke about blondes?

I forget
          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

How many fundy atheists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Three.
            One to hold the ladder.
            One to screw in the bulb.
            One to say "If Christians had their way, we'd still be using torches!".
            Last edited by DLAbaoaqu; 02-10-2014, 11:23 PM.

Comment

How many Jewish men does it take to change a light bulb?

You don't know!
              You don't care!
              You don't love me any more!

Comment

It's a lot of fun to take the phrase "make like a _______ and _______" and fill in the blanks (preferably in a way that actually makes sense). Such as:

Let's make like a baby and head out.

Let's make like the French Revolution and head off.

Let's make like a sea monster and get krakken!*

*Alas, only the last one is actually of my own invention.

ETA: the more I think about that last one, the more I think it needs to be rephrased. Oh, well. I laughed when I came up with it, years ago.
                Last edited by Zymologist; 02-11-2014, 03:40 PM.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Yes, I did notice you not capitalizing "moss".

I have nothing at all against blondes. I happen to be one. Natural, too.

So blonde jokes tend to rub me the wrong way.
                    I'm a natural blonde too and I just remember two things:

1. Blonde jokes were written by jealous brunettes that wish they were natural blondes.
                    2. The proof of this is that how many of them dye their hair to be blondes?

See? Feeling better already?
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Thus endeth the joke.
                      The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

My hair was almost white when I was a little one, I was so blonde. But I got better.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          My hair was almost white when I was a little one, I was so blonde. But I got better.
                          That sounds so adorable! Do you have any pictures from back then?
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Q: What did the Mommy Buffalo say to the Baby Buffalo when he went off to school?

A: "Bye, son!"

Comment

I have a lot of jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

A man was playing a round of golf with a friend. They were just about to tee off on the 11th, when a funeral cortege went past on the nearby road. The man interrupted his tee shot to doff his cap, bow his head and keep silent while the cortege went past. His playing partner, slightly surprised at this, said "I didn't realize you were such a caring and empathetic guy." The man replied: "It was the least I could do. We were married for thirty-five years."
                                ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment