Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Itchy Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey teal.....if you can get a photo of the itchy spot and post it to me via facebook or pm on tweb, I could probably tell you what might be needed.

In the mean time: Use powder free and clear detergent (All works best) Use a dust free kitty litter (we use fresh step) And clean all bed linens and vacuum the snot out of the mattress and the floor. If cats haven't done too much destruction in the house (as in if you've ever watched animals take over a house) make sure the boxes stay cleaned and usable so that the floor is able to be kept clean. Which reminds me I have dust and need to vacuum. and cat hair. Nothing else on the floor, just dust and probably cheerios.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I can try to get a pic - it'll be next week (I don't have a big enough mirror at home). But honestly, I can't tell any difference in the skin around the area.

I've never heard of an allergen that affects only one localized area. Kitties have only once been on the bed and that was a couple months and multiple changes ago.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X