Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Dzień Dobry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dzień Dobry.

Hello. As I understand, this is the place for first-post introduction threads?

I've been lurking this site some time before it crashed, but never decided to sign up, so now I correct my mistake. It's nice to be here.

Oh and I've been wondering if there are any people from my side of the world - Central or Eastern Europe? Or did God really forsake this part of the globe?

Welcome aboard! I know we have at least one other member active from central Europe.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Welcome! Ben Zwicky posts from the Czech Republic. We had an Estonian posting for a while, but I haven't seen him lately.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Yeah, I'm in the Czech Republic, and have a few Polish friends, there are several in my church (Polish women with Czech husbands (and their kids) as well as some other fluent Polish-speaking Czechs who grew up near the Polish border). I'm pretty fluent in Czech, but never started learning Polish, since the Polish people I know all speak fluent Czech, English or both.
        Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 02-10-2014, 03:23 PM.
        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Polish, I thought I recognized the language of this greeting.

I worship with people from near that part of the world. I have a couple Eastern roots among others and a great fondness for some aspects of some Eastern cultures.
          Last edited by Ana Dragule; 05-25-2014, 04:41 PM.
          I am become death...

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Southern girl here. Ich kann etwas Deustch, but that's about it...
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Welcome!
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X