Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [No. The last one of yours.]

Comment

• [The third attack in Chrs' Salvo downed me. Do I need to bother rolling for Spot?]
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• (So my sneak-attack was for nothing.....fantastic.)
        Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• [It happened before your action, so logically you would have fired at someone else, just pick a different target (that's why I include the conditional 'if {target a} is still conscious, if not attack {target b}' in my attacks, it helps to speed things along)]
          Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 02-19-2014, 02:49 AM.
          --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Who's still standing, again?
            Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

• [Korangar, Twig, Farley, Eric the Rhino, Eric the Dire Wolf, a lot of NPC's. I assume Gunthor was just a plot device for introducing Twig rather than another character, and isn't here anymore anyway.]

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Fine , then. My attack is directed at Koranger instead of Tavish, now.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

• [Unconscious people don't need to worry about spot checks. Blood loss, maybe...

Okay, since Kor was the target instead of Tavish, Spart, spot check, please.

Twig: Yep, you notice movement out of the corner of your eye.]

PA's and CA's scurry to their various charges.

[Eil: CLW +2 (dice, can't trust 'em), and if necessary a second +4. Are you conscious?

Tav: CLW +6 (more like it) and, if necessary a seond +3. How we doin'?

Once conscious, both CA's will ask if you would like a healing potion.]

[DM Note: I am now the proud owner of a very large paperweight. It may be a while before I'm online at home again.]
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [so, a new round starts, excepting the people being healed?]
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Think so, IC's not getting involved in this fight, it seems]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• []
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [OBP, you're up, aren't you? turn order OBP, Me, Spart, TT, right?]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [Degroot first, I think]
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [He's unconscious]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Twig aims another arrow in the general vicinity of Korangar
                                [attack=18, damage=16 if it somehow hits]

sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X