• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Eric the Rhino has an available path to charge at Korangar, he does:

to hit: 22 (24 if charge), damage 41 if charge, 21 if not

If Korangar is still standing, Eric the Dire Wolf leaps at him:

to hit: 16, if hit damage: 16, if hit trip roll: 32

If Korangar is still conscious, Farley charges at him if he has a clear path (bonuses for Korangar being prone not included):

to hit:24 (26 if charge), damage: 13

{if a charge gets 3 more attacks:

to hit: 22, damage 5

to hit: 22, damage 6

to hit: 21, damage 7}
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [I'm almost definitely down. What did I ever do to you, anyway? ]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Tav: CLW +6 (more like it) and, if necessary a seond +3. How we doin'?

Once conscious, both CA's will ask if you would like a healing potion.]
        [Brings me to 3 HP. And yes, I will take that potion. Do I act the round after this?]

[DM Note: I am now the proud owner of a very large paperweight. It may be a while before I'm online at home again.]
        [Daaaaang.... that bites]
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
          [I'm almost definitely down. What did I ever do to you, anyway? ]
          [Sowwy Sparty... Well, TT's first plan of attack was helping you, his changed plan switched sides so there was three (five) against one. That's the fight over for now, unless TT wants to shoot at Twig, Farley or one of the animals]

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

[DM Note: I am now the proud owner of a very large paperweight. It may be a while before I'm online at home again.]
            [Have any clue what happened to your computer?]
            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

• [So TT, you're up if you want to attack someone, whatcha gonna do now?

Teal, how long until the unconscious people are back up to full health from a healing potion (how many minutes)?]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• You mean that attack didn't hit either? Geez, fine. The shot tgat was supposed to go at Koranger, instead, goes to the rhino-thing.
                Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• [No, your attack hit, our combined attacks brought Korangar down. Everyone that can has gone this round and it's back to your turn, if you want to take it, but you'd need to roll for any new attacks.]
                  Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 02-21-2014, 10:48 AM.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [Sheesh - Even I feel a little sorry for Spart...

Those who asked for potions got them - you're at half HP beginning next round and full by the round after - minus any additional damage.]

Tavern personnel scramble to clear debris during the brief lull while people are drinking their potions. They manage to get the broken tables (a rhino charged here) out of the way before diving for cover themselves.

And they're off!
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [EDIT: Ack - if Carrik was one of the potion drinkers, it's a standard CMW. You can roll it for yourself (normally I do but I'm waaaay behind right now).

IC: Hard drive and Motherboard both died. The hard drive at least tried to come back but it failed. I'm gonna take it out and let them recycle the big box. ]
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Twig sends an arrow Farley's way
                        [29 to hit, 12 damage]
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

[EDIT: Ack - if Carrik was one of the potion drinkers, it's a standard CMW. You can roll it for yourself (normally I do but I'm waaaay behind right now).
                          [I hadn't taken a potion. I'm technically conscious but I haven't acted.]
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• If he can, Eric the Rhino charges Twig (I assume he can, since twig used a ranged attack on Korangar):

to hit: 22/24 if charging, damage: 44 if charging, 26 if not

If Twig is still standing, Eric the Dire Wolf attacks him:

to hit: 20, damage: 16 trip attempt: 15

If Twig is still concsious, Farley comes in with an attack, setting up a flank with Eric the Rhino (not including possible prone status of Twig):

to hit: 24, damage: 12

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [ow - not sure how charging works in a tavern brawl where things are crowded, but whatev; still standing either way (TL, note my AC is modified by characteristics I couldn't choose in the auto-form)]
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [It's a rhino.]
                                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X