Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Tavern Brawl!

Faith
    Non-Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    [Drunken masters are unarmed combatants. They wouldn't have much use for a greatsword, except maybe to lean on]
    [There's no reason that need be true. The only thing scarier than a drunken fighter is one that has a greatsword in his hands.]
    I'm not here anymore.

Faith
    Broman Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrikature View Post
    [There's no reason that need be true. The only thing scarier than a drunken fighter is one that has a greatsword in his hands.]
    [Is Twig gonna respond or not? ]

Faith
    Non-Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [Is Twig gonna respond or not? ]
    [How should I know?]
    I'm not here anymore.

Faith
    Broman Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrikature View Post
    [How should I know?]
    [Well, I'm not gonna reveal except in-character that my dwarf is a straight-up barbarian, so you're just gonna have to wait and see what he's capable of.]

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Farley was a scrawny little human a little over 5 feet tall, with grey hair and green eyes, gradually getting used to the pungent odours of urban life. He was wearing an ordinary-looking set of hide armour with a more ornate wooden shield and a sickle by his side. He looked around and smiled to himself:

'If only those bullies could see me now, sent by the council itself on such an important mission!'

Farley took his room key from the concierge. “Thank you. Just so we're clear, please instruct your staff to not use the word 'pet'. He doesn't take kindly to that.”

Farley scanned the room. 'That scoundrel, whoever he is, must be a guest here, the main thing for now is to blend in.' His attention was drawn to a loud group sat around a large table, reeking of ale. 'As good a group as any,' he thought to himself, and approached them.

“Good morning! The name's Farley. You all seem very full of life over here, mind if I join you?”

[I'll let the others decide who I just greeted]
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Creative editor of the Sci Phi Journal, for readers who like depth to their stories and to explore the depths of the stories they like.

Listen to a Tale of the Once and Future King

Technology Staff
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Eilvyre licks her lips as she looks around the room at her fellow guests, barely bothering to listen to the various staff talking at her. Eil stands at about 5'11", stockily built with a messy cut of blonde hair. There's various pieces of weaponry hanging and attached to her: short swords, longbow and a small quiver and a couple of daggers. She is clad in a well-worn set of studded leather armour and a determined look.

"Hush yer gabbling and get me an ale" She says to her personal assistant. As her assistant scampers off, she looks to the room and yells "Alright, I ain't wasting any time. Who wants some?"

Faith
    Broman Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
    Farley was a scrawny little human a little over 5 feet tall, with grey hair and green eyes, gradually getting used to the pungent odours of urban life. He was wearing an ordinary-looking set of hide armour with a more ornate wooden shield and a sickle by his side. He looked around and smiled to himself:

'If only those bullies could see me now, sent by the council itself on such an important mission!'

Farley took his room key from the concierge. “Thank you. Just so we're clear, please instruct your staff to not use the word 'pet'. He doesn't take kindly to that.”

Farley scanned the room. 'That scoundrel, whoever he is, must be a guest here, the main thing for now is to blend in.' His attention was drawn to a loud group sat around a large table, reeking of ale. 'As good a group as any,' he thought to himself, and approached them.

“Good morning! The name's Farley. You all seem very full of life over here, mind if I join you?”

[I'll let the others decide who I just greeted]
    [that doesn't describe any of us so far. One of us is sitting alone at an unoccupied table, two of us are in "conversation," and the others are standing around alone. Seems to me you just approached some NPCs.]

Faith
    Non-Theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [that doesn't describe any of us so far. One of us is sitting alone at an unoccupied table, two of us are in "conversation," and the others are standing around alone. Seems to me you just approached some NPCs.]
    []
    I'm not here anymore.

Faith
    Broman Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrs View Post
    Eilvyre licks her lips as she looks around the room at her fellow guests, barely bothering to listen to the various staff talking at her. Eil stands at about 5'11", stockily built with a messy cut of blonde hair. There's various pieces of weaponry hanging and attached to her: short swords, longbow and a small quiver and a couple of daggers. She is clad in a well-worn set of studded leather armour and a determined look.

"Hush yer gabbling and get me an ale" She says to her personal assistant. As her assistant scampers off, she looks to the room and yells "Alright, I ain't wasting any time. Who wants some?"
    Korangar looks at her and, looking slightly confused, raises his hand. "If you're buying, I'll have some ale."

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Twig grins and says, "Then I'll just have to make sure you don't catch me!" [To Eilvyre] "I'll have an ale."
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist