No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Tavern Brawl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tavish DeGroot- a dark-skinned man of about average height- stumbles into the bar, exclaiming, "Did somebody mention ale?!" in a Scottish accent as he heads over to where the other ale-drinkers are at.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Eil leaps forward, shortsword in hand, and stabs at him. [Not the most strategic move ever, but.. :P]

To hit:
      Natural 20+14=24, To confirm: 16+14=30
      Damage: 7 (17 on critical) + 8 (vicious) = 15 (25)
      Eil takes 4.

Comment

[Ow, that stung. You gonna take that, Carry? ]
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
          Eil leaps forward, shortsword in hand, and stabs at him. [Not the most strategic move ever, but.. :P]

To hit:
          Natural 20+14=24, To confirm: 16+14=30
          Damage: 7 (17 on critical) + 8 (vicious) = 15 (25)
          Eil takes 4.
          [Who taught you to count? 20+14=34.]

Carrik reels back as the sword pierces through a chink in his armor. "Impressive," he grunts. He steps back and gestures, muttering. White light covers him momentarily. When it passes, only the faintest trace of blood remains.

[5' step back, Cure Serious Wounds for 3d8+7=3+8+7+7=24.]

[ETA: obviously the crit confirmed.]
          Last edited by Carrikature; 02-11-2014, 10:24 AM.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

"Hah!" She says, "You haven't seen anything yet!"

She takes a five foot step forward and unleashes a flurry of attacks:
            13/25/12/24 vs AC
            14 (3 to me)/11/16 (3 to me)/9 damage

Comment

[FYI: Carrik felt like his rib cracked but it hadn't and there was no blood from the stab. More like a really deep poke with a heavy stick - but with all the non-lethal damage of a sword. ]
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Farley waits by the door for someone to come and meet his challenge, all the while following the duel as it occurs.
                --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

"Sir?" Myron, Farley's personal assistant asks, "should I go see if I can find someone interested in taking your challenge?"

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                    Tavish DeGroot- a dark-skinned man of about average height- stumbles into the bar, exclaiming, "Did somebody mention ale?!" in a Scottish accent as he heads over to where the other ale-drinkers are at.
                    Korangar enthusiastically greets his new drinking buddy.
                    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

"Please do. Do you have any specific rules concerning challenges?"

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

[Dude, it's a *tavern brawl* :P]

Comment

[I know that, but Farley doesn't]

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            Twig accepts an ale and sits down by Shlak to watch the impending duel. "So, what's your game?"
                            Shlak glances, briefly, at the elf, from underneath his hood. "....observing." He mutters, as his eyes retrain on the dual happening in front of him.
                            Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Twig says, "Indeed," and does the same, enjoying an occasional sip of ale.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

[You don't have to wait for us to finish...]
                                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X