No announcement yet.

Commentary Thread: Tavern Brawl (3.5e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary Thread: Tavern Brawl (3.5e)

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

*takes a deep breath*

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIGHT

Just to make sure I'm not going to foul this up...

I don't intend to tell anyone what I'm casting unless it's an offensive spell and directly affects them. I am keeping track of what I cast when, and I'll note that I'm casting a spell to the effect of "gestures and mutters something".

Teal, do I need to let you know what I've cast so you can double-check me? I don't have a problem doing that, but I don't know how you want to handle it. PMs could get a bit bombarding.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Makes sense.

Comment

Commentary Thread: Tavern Brawl

Yep, here it is. Try not to use up all the paper.

TT, did you send me a character sheet? I don't remember seeing one.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Interesting that we launched directly into duels.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

"Interesting" that Carrik and I are violent ;)

Comment

Carry, yes, pm me when you cast something you haven't revealed in the thread. Ditto other casters - nothing says you have to tell everyone you cast Detect Food Fight but I do need to know.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

*Are* there any other casters?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
                  *Are* there any other casters?

Maybe...
                  Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    Yep, here it is. Try not to use up all the paper.

TT, did you send me a character sheet? I don't remember seeing one.
                    Sorry....hang on.
                    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      Carry, yes, pm me when you cast something you haven't revealed in the thread. Ditto other casters - nothing says you have to tell everyone you cast Detect Food Fight but I do need to know.
                      Also I haven't played in a ......while. I should probably brush up on the basic rules again, lest I forget how to do this.
                      Last edited by TimelessTheist; 02-11-2014, 01:52 PM.
                      Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

3.5e
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Wait....how am I supposed to send this to you, anyway? I can't send the actual sheet, 'cause I'm writing it on an actual, physical sheet. Do I just type it up for you, or whatever?

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

There's a http://www.pathguy.com/cg35lite.htm that's useful, and you can print the result as a .txt document. Or you can use the char sheet in pdf form: http://www.theagencystar.com/downloa...cter_Sheet.pdf. Dropbox works well if you can't attach the file to the private message.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Alright, it's sent.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X