View Poll Results: How Many People Here Suffer From a Psychiatric or Neurological Disorder?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have been clinically diagnosed with a psychiatric or neurological disorder.

22 56.41%
  • I have NOT been clinically diagnosed with a disorder, but I believe I DO suffer from a disorder.

5 12.82%
  • I have NOT been clinically diagnosed with a disorder, and I do NOT believe I suffer from a disorder.

12 30.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Many People Here Suffer From a Psychiatric or Neurological Disorder?

Faith
    Deist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I used to suffer from some anxiety and OCD, but I'm mostly over that now. I don't think it was ever bad enough to lead to a clinical diagnosis, however. I've learned to manage it with relaxation techniques and some help from cognitive behavioral therapy.
    For a while I wondered if I had Asperger's, but then I met someone who actually has Asperger's, and I realized I'm just introverted and less interested in human interaction than many people.
    Last edited by stfoskey15; 07-25-2016 at 01:33 AM.
    Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

2. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.