Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

The (see you all again in eternity) Curtmudgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he was special indeed
    I and a few others had a chance to meet him at a Tweb convention once

I still miss him a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I still miss him a lot
      He stayed over night at my place. And died shortly thereafter.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        He stayed over night at my place. And died shortly thereafter.
        Didn't he wreck your plumbing, too?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Didn't he wreck your plumbing, too?

:outie:
          Hmmmm... my personal plumbing or my property plumbing? But, no... I don't recall either.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I still miss him a lot
            We spent hours sitting on the couch looking at his Scotland pictures... I wanna go there.

Comment

Hmmmm... my personal plumbing or my property plumbing? But, no... I don't recall either.

He didn't wreck it. But I recall you had to get some work done shortly after he was there and we teased him about it.

Weird. I remember that, but I can't remember a lot of stuff.

I miss Mudgie.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                He didn't wreck it. But I recall you had to get some work done shortly after he was there and we teased him about it.

Weird. I remember that, but I can't remember a lot of stuff.

I miss Mudgie.
                Ah, yes! Forgot all about that. I do remember that we met in a Kroger parking lot so he could follow me home, cause I live out in the country. When he got out of his car, and I saw that huge frame of a bearded man, I thought, "Oh my Lord, what have I got myself into?"

Comment

Ah, yes! Forgot all about that. I do remember that we met in a Kroger parking lot so he could follow me home, cause I live out in the country. When he got out of his car, and I saw that huge frame of a bearded man, I thought, "Oh my Lord, what have I got myself into?"
                  When I met him at TwebCon, he was wearing a T-shirt that said:
                  Never get into a fight with an
                  ugly man
                  he's got nothing to lose
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X