Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

The (see you all again in eternity) Curtmudgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today would have been his 57th birthday! Still miss him desperately.

Marc_6mos-Dawn_2yrs-1957.jpg

Comment

Happy Birthday Curt!

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Um, I might have over done it...

Teal (This One's For You, Curt) Laura
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            Missing him a lot still.
            He's been on my mind a lot recently. I, also miss him.
            "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

I just realized from seeing his sister's posting on FB that Mudgie left us 5 years ago today.

I still miss him.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You 'n' me both.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Hard to believe it's been 5 years.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

It's posts like his(there were other posters too) that make me wish I had found TWeb sooner.

Comment

I miss him also

Comment

Wow, just looking over this and I can't believe it's 5 and half years now he has been gone.
                        “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

Just last night I was looking over old issues of my webcomic and found the page dedicated to him. He was a big fan of Hearthstone.

I named a character after him in his memory....the butler:

http://www.tektoonics.com/shriketoon...etoon7028.html

Comment

He was another one of those that put a lot in his dash.

Comment

He had lots going for him. Great guy.
                              And I never even had to list him on my "Dirty Dozen"! (Thought about it once or twice--just kidding!)
                              Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

I still remember Curt. I didn't know him very well and did not post on TheologyWeb often, but my mother died in September 2008, and he said some very kind things to me that helped me work through my grief.

He must have been a special person, to have left such a lasting impression on me in what little time our lives intersected.

Gone but not forgotten.
                                "It seems to me that these women were the head (κεφάλαιον) of the church which was at Philippi." ~ John Chrysostom, Homilies on Philippians 13

Weighted Glory | Christians for Biblical Equality | Worlds Without End: A Mormon Studies Roundtable

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X