Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    is going to hurt you.
    Why? Does she not like Dio or something? (Or is it because I posted a Christmas song pre-Thanksgiving)?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      Why? Does she not like Dio or something? (Or is it because I posted a Christmas song pre-Thanksgiving)?
      Got it in two.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Comment

• "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

• Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• So many things.
              sigpic

Comment

• Crimson Thorn - Unearthed

Still one of my favorite albums.

Comment

• Comment

• Project 86 - Sheep Among Wolves

Comment

• ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos

This album is as old as I am, and still one of the most aggressive and heaviest things ever.

Comment

• I've recently undertaken the rather daunting task of re-ripping my entire CD collection into FLAC. Some of the MP3's in my collection were created over 15-years ago and don't sound the best for a number of reasons -- a combination of me not fully understanding the MP3 format at the time, and the fact that MP3 encoding algorithms have greatly improved in the almost two-decades since. Of course FLAC is a lossless compression format, so the resulting files are CD-quality even though people insist you can't really hear the difference between lossless and a well-made MP3.

All this is to say that I've been listening to a rather eclectic mix of music as I spot listen to each album as I rip them. So the past couple of days, I've listened to Roger Daltrey, dc Talk, Def Leppard, DeGarmo & Key, Delirious, Celine Dion, Bryan Duncan, Enya, John Fogerty, Genesis, Keith Green, and now Guardian, among others (as you might have guessed, I'm going in alphabetical order).

I expect to be done with this project in the next month or two.
                          Last edited by Mountain Man; 12-17-2017, 04:02 PM.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Unleashed - Dawn of the Nine

Comment

• Comment

• I've been listening to Dance With The Dead's discography lately. It's 80's style Synthwave music, or as I like to call it, "Music to Punch Ninjas By."
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment