Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Unveiled Hope album by Michael Card
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Sade - Cherish the Day

Comment

• Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

The guitar tone in this album is so gnarly. I love it.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• FF7 Prelude / Opening Theme by Haunted Shore
            My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Corinne Bailey Rae - Enchantment

Comment

• I'm checking out Dream Theater's new double album, The Astonishing.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Was listening to this a little bit ago; one of my more favorite classic Sesame Street songs.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Jesus and the Gospels, a lecture series by Luke Timothy Johnson.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Alice Cooper - Along Came A Spider
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

sigpic

Comment

• Insomnium - Above the Weeping World

Comment

• Final Fantasy OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy II OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy III OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy IV OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy V OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy VI OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy VII OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy VIII OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy IX OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Final Fantasy X OST by Nobuo Uematsu
                          Pale Communion by Opeth
                          The Colour Before the Sun by Coheed and Cambria
                          The Afterman: Ascension by Coheed and Cambria
                          The Afterman: Descension by Coheed and Cambria
                          My Brother's Blood Machine by The Prize Fighter Inferno
                          My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Queens of the Stone Age - I Appear Missing.

Very dark and brooding, and in a good way.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Insomnium - Shadows of the Dying Sun

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X