Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• :)

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• This song has gotten stuck in my mind.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

• fm, for some reason I associate that song with the day I flew out to bring my wife to the Midwest for our marriage. It was stuck in my head that morning at the airport.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              fm, for some reason I associate that song with the day I flew out to bring my wife to the Midwest for our marriage. It was stuck in my head that morning at the airport.
              Oh, it's a great song to associate with marriage and love and nice things like that.

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
              The one with the prettiest of views
              It's got mountains, it's got rivers
              It's got sights to give you shivers
              But it sure would be prettier with you

It's just annoying at all other times.

Comment

• Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

• KingsGambit might enjoy this one, given his alma mater:

Comment

• Bishop Fulton Sheen on youtube

Comment

• the hum of my air conditioner

Comment

• Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

• I am of the opinion that few things in this world are better than the sound of a well-tuned violin.

Comment

• Comment

• My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• Originally posted by fm93 View Post
                                KingsGambit might enjoy this one, given his alma mater:
                                I'm actually a big fan of them, completely independently of their name. A friend of mine made me an alt-country playlist a few years ago and it turned me onto them.
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment