Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being a fan of pop music I'm embarrassed to say that I've got Ariana Grande's "(One Less) Problem" stuck in my head.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Working in the basement I will turn on Apple's electronic chill channel.
      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

• I am become death...

Comment

• I am become death...

Comment

• Adventures of the O.C. Supertones
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• The Flames of Love - Smokey Bennett & The Hoops

Comment

• Feint - We Move

Comment

• I suppose next up will be Brand New's next album when it comes out. Their new single has just been brought out.
                  “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

• Some cool weird stuff from Liz Berg's show on WFMU

Rolemusic - "Gringo Steele Rocks the 40"

Comment

• I am become death...

Comment

• I am become death...

Comment

• WASP - Restless Gypsy.
                          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• I am become death...

Comment

• I don't think anyone's said it in this thread yet, and not sure how often others do it, but I do watch/listen to a lot of the videos people post here, and I think a lot of them are pretty good. So, yeah, don't think you wasted your time if you posted in this thread.

That said, I really like the video you just posted Ana!

Comment

• Lost Dogs - The Green Room Serenade Part 1
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X