Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this song.

I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Petra - On Fire
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (feat. MØ)
        "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
        "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
        Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

• Okay... I'm on a WASP kick lately... I don't know how I missed this band over the years.

I can't link to it due to language, but I'm currently listening to Murders In The New Morgue (Chainsaw Charlie).
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• The Collected Works of Tourniquet.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              Okay... I'm on a WASP kick lately... I don't know how I missed this band over the years.

I can't link to it due to language, but I'm currently listening to Murders In The New Morgue (Chainsaw Charlie).
              They were a pretty big deal when I was young. The first time I heard The Who's The Real Me was W.A.S.P.'s cover of it, which I thought was awesome. When Lucy Lawless started getting popular cause of that terrible Xena show, I thought maybe she was Blackie Lawless's sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                They were a pretty big deal when I was young. The first time I heard The Who's The Real Me was W.A.S.P.'s cover of it, which I thought was awesome. When Lucy Lawless started getting popular cause of that terrible Xena show, I thought maybe she was Blackie Lawless's sister.
                Yeah, I only heard about them from a YouTube video I watched a few months back. "The Idol" has become one of my favorite ballads (assuming that's the appropriate term) since I listened to it.
                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Ahab - The Call of the Wretched Sea

Comment

• Had a glass of riesling aus Deutschland.

So I felt I had to listen to this:

Comment

• Listening to Admonish - Insnärjd

Comment

• I'm afraid that I've become hooked on Imagine Dragons lately. It helps that some nice fans have matched the music to scenes from my favorite anime series. I think I'm going to have to go buy a CD, though.

Demons

Radioactive
                        Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

• Lauren Daigle

That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• The Les Miserables soundtrack.
                            Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• Comment

• So I've been watching auditions from Sweden's version of Idols and discovered one that I liked immensely (She did turn out to be the winner of Sweden's Idols 2011). The only problem is that at times I can't for the life of me figure out what she's supposed to be singing. (The singing starts about 50 seconds in).

I also rediscovered the hands down best audition from any version of Idols ever, by the runner-up of Sweden's Idols 2009, Calle Kristiansson, singing Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn. (singing starts 25 seconds in to the video)

And here's the full cover by the same guy:

Comment