Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    When did you sneak back in?
    Hey there One Bad Pig. Just the other day. Good reading you again!

Comment

When did you sneak back in?

Now listening to Mortification's 3rd album, Scrolls of the Megilloth. One of my first CDs, still one of my favorites.

Good stuff.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

(followed by Seventh Angel - Lament for the Weary)
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Muse - Citizen Erased
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Guns 'n' Roses - Use Your Illusion
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Guns 'n' Roses - Use Your Illusion
              1 or 2?
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                1 or 2?
                The compilation version.

sigpic

Comment

Pillar - Fireproof

sigpic

Comment

Stonefox-Heart(Samuraii remix)
                    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

• "Believe"--"Polar Express" soundtrack

Yes, I am a sappy sucker for enjoying this song.
                      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• Blackthorne - We Won't Be Forgotten.

I recently discovered Graham Bonnett... Dang, that man has got some pipes on him.
                        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• I keep finding these awesome, massive single-track playlists on YouTube, and they're awesome to have as background music while I'm reading.

“In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
                          -Adam Hamilton, Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White

Comment

• Project 86 - Knives to the Future

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              Project 86 - Knives to the Future
                              Used to be one of my favorite bands.
                              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• One of the greatest bands of all time.
                                “In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
                                -Adam Hamilton, Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X