Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The "What are you listening to now" thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightcall- Dead V
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      Old-school is the only school!
      Gonna claim this thread with the power of new school
      "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
      Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

• nu-metal is lame.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          nu-metal is lame.
          I don't even know what that is

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
            I don't even know what that is
            I loved it in middle and high school. My tastes have definitely evolved since then... though I still enjoy the occasional System of a Down.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              I loved it in middle and high school. My tastes have definitely evolved since then... though I still enjoy the occasional System of a Down.
              I used to listen to Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory and Meteora, before Minutes to Midnight) but I don't know if they were considered pure nu-metal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                I used to listen to Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory and Meteora, before Minutes to Midnight) but I don't know if they were considered pure nu-metal.
                Bout as pure as it gets I recon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                  Bout as pure as it gets I recon.
                  Ok. I've never been particularly concerned with identifying the genres of the type of music I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    Ok. I've never been particularly concerned with identifying the genres of the type of music I like.
                    I find it immensely convenient, especially when you have broad taste and are looking for similar artists. Splitting genres into minute sub sub sub segments can get a bit silly though.

Comment

• Listening to Beethoven, Tempest (Piano Sonata 17).

Comment

• Listening to Television - Little Johnny Jewel

Comment

• Arkasia-Angel

Comment

• Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• I remember when I thought Linkin Park was the coolest thing ever. Then I turned 13.

I'm listening to Finsterforst's new album Mach Dich Frei.
                              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                                I remember when I thought Linkin Park was the coolest thing ever. Then I turned 13.

I'm listening to Finsterforst's new album Mach Dich Frei.
                                I remember ninth grade, seemingly everybody had a copy (burned or real) of Hybrid Theory.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X