Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance

Sometime over the next few days we will be moving theologyweb to a different server. Which means we will probably have to take the site down for a few hours while we make a backup of the latest info and nothing gets lost, and then we will move the domain name to the new server. Just wanted to give you all a heads up so you don't worry if you try to get on Tweb and it is down.

Sparko

EDIT: Quick comment by Chrs here http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post212100
    Last edited by Chrs; 06-26-2015, 01:45 PM.

no
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      no
      But it means more bacon! The crispy pre-war kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Why didn't you say that in the OP?

carry on!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Why didn't you say that in the OP?

carry on!

Comment

Sold

Though I still suspect some nefarious piratical plot

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Sold

Though I still suspect some nefarious piratical plot

[ Gibbs] Ya THINK, DiNozzo? [ /Gibbs] < headlsap >

Comment

[ Gibbs] Ya THINK, DiNozzo? [ /Gibbs] < headlsap >
                Well someone had to be Captain Obvious since a certain ne'er-do-well prodder of bovines wouldn't do it

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well someone had to be Captain Obvious since a certain ne'er-do-well prodder of bovines wouldn't do it
                  And ya walked right into it, as planned.

Comment

And ya walked right into it, as planned.
                    Because you know that I've always had to clean up your messes and mistakes after you.

Comment

I am completely innocent here!

By the way if you get an email from tweb asking you to confirm your account by sending in 5 pounds of bacon to me, that is perfectly standard business-as-usual.

Comment

I am completely innocent here!

By the way if you get an email from tweb asking you to confirm your account by sending in 5 pounds of bacon to me, that is perfectly standard business-as-usual.
                        I don't think that you have ever been innocent. Not guilty, maybe. Innocent, never.

Comment

I don't think that you have ever been innocent. Not guilty, maybe. Innocent, never.
                          I'm not sure that Sparko is ever not guilty.

Comment

I'm not sure that Sparko is ever not guilty.
                            There was that one time that we framed him but he was willing.

Comment

Sparko connects "innocent" with "in for a penny, in for a pound."
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X