Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Read-only mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read-only mode

TWeb going into read-only mode very very soon for the transfer.

it seems to have worked. this is the new server now.

Comment

Congrats, guys! Seamless!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Good job Chrs!

Comment

Heh, I just got a message that no one could post. That was the only thing it would show.

But that seems to have been the only hiccup so no complaint here!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Heh, I just got a message that no one could post. That was the only thing it would show.

But that seems to have been the only hiccup so no complaint here!

That was me turning off the forum so stuff wouldnt get lost in the move. but yay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
              That was me turning off the forum so stuff wouldnt get lost in the move. but yay.
              I had to leave fairly soon after that so I didn't know. Wasn't complaining, either way.

Nicely done, Mr C!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X