Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Welcome to the new tweb, just like the old tweb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new tweb, just like the old tweb.

Basically what I've done is transfer everything from the old server to here. Hooray!

Hopefully everything is exactly as I left it, but... There may be a few breakages, so I'll stick around for a few days

The Hotel California. You can never leave.

Comment

Thanks again, Chrs, for all you have done for us.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
        Basically what I've done is transfer everything from the old server to here. Hooray!

Hopefully everything is exactly as I left it, but... There may be a few breakages, so I'll stick around for a few days

My bacon isn't as crispy!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Leave it outside for a while and it will be.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Leave it outside for a while and it will be.
            It's raining like crazy!

This is a trick, isn't it?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's raining like crazy!

This is a trick, isn't it?
              Send it up, CP. I'll leave it outside for a while here for you.

Send some rain, too........

Comment

Awesome dude! Great job!
                "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

That Chrs ain't as bad as everyone says.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Thanks Chris!

Um, just what is it you do around here again?
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I'll take care of that

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Never even noticed it go down. Of course I was busy catching up on Game of Thrones

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Problem downloading images including simple ones like this

Comment

Linking to an image works (as above, using IMG tags) but when you check the "retrieve file and reference locally" box you get this error:
                            error: Imageinfo Failed: <pre>sh: 1: /usr/bin/identify: not found</pre>

Same if you try uploading a photo from your computer:

Grass.jpg: Imageinfo Failed: <pre>sh: 1: /usr/bin/identify: not found</pre>

Youtube works:

Comment

OK, thanks. Ill look into it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X