Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Welcome to the new tweb, just like the old tweb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
    OK, thanks. Ill look into it.
    probably just a permission setting on where the attachments are uploaded to?

Comment

Yeah probably. I basically just scp'd the entire directory over so XD

Comment

Does it work now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
          Does it work now?
          Nope.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Yanis-Varoufakis-009.jpg

Works now! :P

Comment

lemme try:

uploading:
              Grass.jpg

URL attachments:

nf_bacon_longevity_0508.jpg

yup! Thanks again Chrs!

Comment

ddw2.JPG

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X