Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Jim Awaiting Liver Transplant - Possibly Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is good. I hope you all are using the opportunity to share with the hospital staff, letting them know how hard and how many people have been praying for Jim and how God answered.

Comment

Great news!!!!!!

Copy/Paste from a text from Diane....

Good morning everybody. Answered prayers again! They moved him out of ICU last night to a private room on the 4th floor. They hope he will not need to be here very long and then be sent to a physical therapy place to get his strength back. The doctors this morning asked him what his goals were for getting his physical strength back and he started crying and said he had to get to the church to meet everyone and tell them thank you for all they have done for us. Even the doctors teared up on that one!

Yeah!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8130[/ATTACH]
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

For the past week, Jim has been fantasizing about having a PEPSI!!!!!

Jim having a Pepsi.jpg

Tubes out, he's having a Pepsi!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow, getting a new liver sure helped a lot!
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

He looks amazing!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Looks like a rapid recovery

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  God is good. I hope you all are using the opportunity to share with the hospital staff, letting them know how hard and how many people have been praying for Jim and how God answered.
                  That thread you were talking about, Sparko --- I'd be happy to print and take the posts to him. I think he's up to that now.

Comment

Not sure if I mentioned this, but we are coming up on our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Jim and Diane. (We first heard about their situation in an email from an Denominational employee in August last year) It has been a TREMENDOUS opportunity - and BLESSING - for our Church.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      That thread you were talking about, Sparko --- I'd be happy to print and take the posts to him. I think he's up to that now.
                      well you could print out this thread, or you could start another thread for Jim and Diane where people could post well wishes to them.

Comment

well you could print out this thread, or you could start another thread for Jim and Diane where people could post well wishes to them.
                        What Forum would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          What Forum would that be?
                          This one. Prayer and Praise.

Comment

This one. Prayer and Praise.
                            OK - will start a new thread!
                            Last edited by Cow Poke; 07-22-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

OK, So Jim had already been moved from ICU to a private room, but TONIGHT he was moved to the REHAB section -- he is getting INCREDIBLY better, and is being as much the missionary as Diane!

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment