Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Jim Awaiting Liver Transplant - Possibly Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Give Diane a hug for me.
    Will do - she's a real trooper.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A text from Diane this morning....

Just time for your morning update on Jim. Not much change from yesterday still having a lot of issues with his blood clotting and the blood seeping out of his neck but they just keep putting more in to counteract it. Surgeon says he's still set to go whenever there is a donor. We just pray to keep him stable until then. Thank you for all of your prayers!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Two thumbs up! Jim and Diane remain hopeful and patient as they continue this long and trying wait for a liver donor.

Jim Thumbs up small.jpg

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Dear Heavenly Father, who loves and cares about all of his children,

Please bless and help Jim and Diane and the doctor's. Let them find a liver for him soon and we pray for a successful transplant and recovery.

In Christ's name we ask you to heal Jim soon. Your will be done!

Amen!

Comment

Comment

POTENTIAL great news.....

A donor has been located, and the liver will be harvested (such a weird word) tonight after midnight. I'm guessing the donor is on life support, and for some legal reason, it has to be after midnight.

All of the screenings so far are good - there are no known risk factors such as drug abuse or alcoholism or other problems.

The doctors won't know, of course, until they actually get their hands on the liver and see it, but it's looking good.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Time to keep on praying.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              Time to keep on praying.
                              Exactly

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He has been in surgery since 5:30 AM. I just had breakfast with Diane at the hospital, and found out the surgery could be as long as 12 hours. So far, things are going well, and everything looks good.

Comment