Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I had a Job Interview Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Names aren't mere identities - they are fashion accessories.

Cats aren't accessories, silly. They are necessities.
    Which is why you lure them in with catnip, drug them and take them captive

0000000000tby.jpg
    Behind Teal's house before she comes out with a net

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That is the afternoon nap break - at your house.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

That is the afternoon nap break - at your house.
        I have an elevated deck with grass and trees behind my place. But you have given me an idea for increasing the number of "volunteer test subjects" smiley rub hands.gif

*wanders off whistling a merry tune while going to plant cat nip under the deck*

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hmmm? No, I have no idea who flooded Rogue's yard with Round Up...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Hmmm? No, I have no idea who flooded Rogue's yard with Round Up...

There seems to have been a reaction with the Round Up and the special rogue tech fertilizer and growth hormones that I used. Now my azaleas are huge and crying out "Feed me!"

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              There seems to have been a reaction with the Round Up and the special rogue tech fertilizer and growth hormones that I used. Now my azaleas are huge and crying out "Feed me!"
              Sounds like a test area made to order for Master Po - the recruits who get eaten obviously wouldn't have made the team.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was the mutanigenic irradiated vampire ninja nazi squirrel blood you threw out after the incident with the FBI and Homeland Security - incidentally, did you ever get the New York ninja gators? I didn't think they got your message about disposing of all those bodies...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was the mutanigenic irradiated vampire ninja nazi squirrel blood you threw out after the incident with the FBI and Homeland Security - incidentally, did you ever get the New York ninja gators? I didn't think they got your message about disposing of all those bodies...
                  No Nazi squirrels at rogue tech. Nor any vampire squirrels either. That's not to say that such monstrosities don't exist but you need to look at Acme for that kind of abomination.

Comment

No Nazi squirrels at rogue tech. Nor any vampire squirrels either. That's not to say that such monstrosities don't exist but you need to look at Acme for that kind of abomination.
                    I know - it was unfortunate that you didn't throw out the samples earlier...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Sorry, I have had a busy week. I found out Wednesday that I didn't get the job.

I lost the car, got sued, didn't get the job, was in a tornado, and I am walking home because I am an idiot... Well, I am at Huddle House with two more miles to go that I am not sure I can do.

Other than that it was a great week...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

A friend drove me home. I get a couple hours sleep before church.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment