This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Pythagoras View Post
    Well, now you're just makin' me blush...
    That's a good start, so let's keep the momentum going and get a formal debate set-up between you two. I think I can speak for most of Tweb when I say that is the debate we truly want to see happen.
    Last edited by Scrawly; 07-21-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
      That's a good start, so let's keep the momentum going and get a formal debate set-up between you two. I think I can speak for most of Tweb when I say that is the debate we truly want to see happen.
      It is the debate we need, but not the debate we deserve.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

We do too love you!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

No, someone of your caliber is rare to find in the skeptical community. That's why you're so appreciated here.
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

This is the challenge thread, not the commentary thread. Move along folks.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
            Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X