This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
    Be a good little vermin and go back into your hole, Weasel.
    I don;t think its possible to do a better job of showing how delusional you are attempting to give instructions on this site as to who can and cannot post when you are the only one that has been modded for bad behaviour . Good job

It is obviously impossible to have a discussion on the Exodus unless you guys specify the dates and locations
    NO its not. go check . there are discussions all over the internet on the eruption of Thera and we can't determine a set date. people discuss things every day that are uncertain. Thats obvious so all you are really doing is giving yourself away again. What you mean is that it is impossible to have a discussion where you can claim for a fact that something is proven wrong when a date is not picked but the problem, oh slow to learn one, that you have with reality is that archaeology and history in this field is ongoing and you CANNOT determine what you wish to with certainty while that reality is in play.

So what you want - is a way to save face for your recent failures by engaging in discussion where you can CLAIM to have proven the Bible or Christianity wrong by ignoring the reality that the issue is not settled.

We are just smart enough to see right through you so you are stomping your feet in a tantrum like a little five year old girl because you can't get your way and what you "really really really come on guys"want.

at least for now, and for me, its till entertaining to see the pony tails bobbing up and down and the funny pouts and tears. Not as adorable as a real five year old girl in a tantrum but it has its points of entertainment
    Last edited by Mikeenders; 10-12-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Guys Since Gary has come back he is no better. this thread in my opinion has run its course and I apologize for any banter over the last few pages. What he is going to do and has been trying to do now is salvage from his blunders the thread for his purposes by claiming Christians are ducking his challenges which are no real challenges to begin with. No one needs to take any certain position on an issue that is still being researched and has several areas of breaks in data

I think this thread has run its course and given Gary's penchant for trying to self publish and use other sites for his mission of nonsensicality I'd suggest its a lock time but thats not my call. if you check this character he is all over a few sites trying to get eyes. He's not here to discuss anything. he is only here to leverage the traffic here his site doesn't get.

Maybe Stein will do his exodus thread but again you have my apologies for back and forths with him. I know what he is about and its all right now about burying his huge blunders and trying to regain footing to claim he has made some point and tell others that as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
        Guys Since Gary has come back he is no better. this thread in my opinion has run its course and I apologize for any banter over the last few pages. What he is going to do and has been trying to do now is salvage from his blunders the thread for his purposes by claiming Christians are ducking his challenges which are no real challenges to begin with. No one needs to take any certain position on an issue that is still being researched and has several areas of breaks in data

I think this thread has run its course and given Gary's penchant for trying to self publish and use other sites for his mission of nonsensicality I'd suggest its a lock time but thats not my call. if you check this character he is all over a few sites trying to get eyes. He's not here to discuss anything. he is only here to leverage the traffic here his site doesn't get.

Maybe Stein will do his exodus thread but again you have my apologies for back and forths with him. I know what he is about and its all right now about burying his huge blunders and trying to regain footing to claim he has made some point and tell others that as well
        http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...-of-the-Exodus

He started it. Looks like you two should come to agreeable terms, and ask a mod to start the official thread when that's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
          Guys Since Gary has come back he is no better. this thread in my opinion has run its course and I apologize for any banter over the last few pages. What he is going to do and has been trying to do now is salvage from his blunders the thread for his purposes by claiming Christians are ducking his challenges which are no real challenges to begin with. No one needs to take any certain position on an issue that is still being researched and has several areas of breaks in data

How old are you? Nine? You refuse to defend ONE Exodus date, cut and run, and then ask the mods to kill the discussion.

You're pathetic.

Again, it just shows how piss-poor the Exodus claim is: None of you are willing to take a stand by one date, one geographic location, and one set of population numbers... and defend it. In order to hold this tall tale together, you must pick dates and archeology from differing time periods, and reinterpret the text. It is really sad how very desperate all of you are to keep this fable alive.

Just admit it. You wouldn't admit the story is false if someone invented a time machine and actually took you back to ALL the dates and ALL the geographic locations...and lo and behold...NO MASS EXODUS OF RUNAWAY HEBREW SLAVES!

The Christian Church waited hundreds of years to admit it was wrong on heliocentricity. I guess it is going to take just as long to get you Christians to finally admit you are wrong about this Bible discrepancy too.

Jesus believed this nonsensical story.
          Jesus made a mistake.
          Jesus making a mistake means he was a man, not a god.
          Jesus is dead.

Accept it, get over it, and let's move on.
          Last edited by Gary; 10-12-2015, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Moderated By: Littlejoe

This thread is a commentary thread for a debate. It has long passed that and then some. The Staff has decided to close this thread. Please start your own thread if you wish to continue

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
            Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

"What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
              Moderated By: Littlejoe

This thread is a commentary thread for a debate. It has long passed that and then some. The Staff has decided to close this thread. Please start your own thread if you wish to continue

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

In the appropriate area if you don't mind

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X