Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Yeowich!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeowich!

My feet hurt. That is all.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

My feet would be hurting this morning, but someone was kind enough to give me a ride the last 5 miles home last night.

(Public transportation is great, when it works properly. )
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        My feet hurt. That is all.
        Be glad it's limited to your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          Be glad it's limited to your feet.
          Do we have an icon for "air hug"? We have a lady in our Church who constantly hurts all over... we "air hug" every Sunday Morning.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Do we have an icon for "air hug"? We have a lady in our Church who constantly hurts all over... we "air hug" every Sunday Morning.
              I don't think so. I know what they are though.

One time I did a very lightly touching hug that my cousin called a "penguin hug".

Comment

I always buy certain types of shoes for my feet. The last pair I bought was actually a snazzy little dancer's looking pair. I think they were designed for Zumba, but the way my feet handle during walking and running has always been sort of "dainty-ish." I have a really low arch so the support in them is fantastic for walking. I need either really high or nothing at all and let my feet do the work. Yeah...weird I know.
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

My feet are getting better at tolerating the long time on them - but three hours really pushes it!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X