Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Dogs are EXCELLENT Judges of Character!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Yeah!

I am a troll!

I wanted to amen this but was afeared that you would take it the wrong way

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      do you believe dogs generally have this ability to discern "good people"?
      They certainly have the ability to discern who carries a package of dog treats in his pocket.

-Owner of a spoiled rotten shih-tzu
      When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I wanted to amen this but was afeared that you would take it the wrong way
        Not this time.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

When my husband and I first started dating; it didn't take too long to make friends with his grandmother's dogs. I'm pretty sure that helped out a lot there. I find dogs mostly pretty easy to get along with. I can even get along with most cats too.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I have only ever had one dog in my whole life. It was a Boston Bull terrier, and she was dumb as a sack of hammers.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I have only ever had one dog in my whole life. It was a Boston Bull terrier, and she was dumb as a sack of hammers.
              I think you just managed to insult a sack of hammers.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                I think you just managed to insult a sack of hammers.
                They likely don't care.

Comment

They likely don't care.
                  Organist

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    Organist
                    Hah! I can barely play the piano!

Comment

"Any dog under fifty pounds is a cat. And cats are pointless." -Ron Swanson

I actually think cats are really cool animals. My mom still has a cat, Barney, that my family has had for as long as I can remember. Great housecat, and when he was younger he ruled the neighborhood. Now, he's about 24 years old (no joke). He's the Godfather of housecats.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        "If you can dropkick your dog over the fence...it's a rat" - Unknown

Comment

I actually think cats are really cool animals. My mom still has a cat, Barney, that my family has had for as long as I can remember. Great housecat, and when he was younger he ruled the neighborhood. Now, he's about 24 years old (no joke). He's the Godfather of housecats.
                          Cats can live good long lives inside. Both of our last 2, both Siamese, lived to 18 years. And Siamese is a very long-lived breed. We had friends who had one that lived to be 25. Until about 3, maybe 4 years ago we had cats always. I keep seeing the last one out of the corner of my eye and thinking she is still here. But I am done with the litter box and the fur everywhere and the throw up where you least expect it. I can visit my daughter'shouse if I need a fix.

A neighbour lady came over the other night and said her Siamese was missing. I told MelMak that if he found it we would keep it.

I was kidding! Sheesh!

Comment

So how many mouse heads did he leave in the beds of folks he was making an offer that they couldn't refuse?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X