Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Positional Vertigo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positional Vertigo

This has been going on since September. I am really sick of it.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Thanks, LS.
      I am doomed. I was going to try going without the medicine but got some just in case. I got the wrong stuff. It hit hard a few minutes ago. I took what I had but I dare take more.

I feel awful and I have to be at work in the morning...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the ER doctor I saw Thursday was the same one I had seen last September when I had the first bad attack. I told him I was still on benadryl and why. He asked if I had seen my ENT. I said no, my gp. He said it might be a good idea.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I have had positional vertigo at various times in my life. What has really
          helped me is learning the Epley maneuver. Check this out on YouTube.
          This has helped me immensely. Literally like flipping a switch on the vertigo.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X