Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Tweb needs a Scientology smiley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweb needs a Scientology smiley

I recently tried to reference Scientology in a post and was forced to use the smiley to represent it, as Tweb lacks a proper Scientology smiley. I demand this deficiency be corrected.

Just throw up a pic of Tom Cruise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I heard Tom Cruise was quitting. We may have to resort to John Travolta...though that might break the internet.
      sigpic
      "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Maybe Beck isn't famous enough.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Maybe something like this?
          Scientology.gif
          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
          Scripture before Tradition:
          but that won't prevent others from
          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Beck drank the Kool-Aid?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
              I heard Tom Cruise was quitting. We may have to resort to John Travolta...though that might break the internet.
              Unfortunately, the reports of Tom's defection turned out to be a load of horse pucky.

I was thinking maybe a picture of Lafayette R. Hubbard using an emeter to measure a tomato's pain response.

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                Beck drank the Kool-Aid?
                He was raised by Scientologist parents.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Maybe a UFO?
                  When I Survey....

Comment

How about Space Lord Xenu? http://images1.villagevoice.com/imag...250/spxenu.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
                      I recently tried to reference Scientology in a post and was forced to use the smiley to represent it, as Tweb lacks a proper Scientology smiley. I demand this deficiency be corrected.
                      We have one...

That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Why in the world would we need such a smiley?
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Why in the world would we need such a smiley?
                          So that the next time I try to say, "Hi Jardin, I've been reading about Scientology" in smiley form, I have an appropriate smiley to complete the sentence.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
                              So that the next time I try to say, "Hi Jardin, I've been reading about Scientology" in smiley form, I have an appropriate smiley to complete the sentence.
                              Ah so.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment