Announcement

Collapse

Ecclesiology 201 Guidelines

Discussion on matters of general mainstream Christian churches. What are the differences between Catholics and protestants? How has the charismatic movement affected the church? Are Southern baptists different from fundamentalist baptists? It is also for discussions about the nature of the church.

This forum is primarily for Christians to discuss matters of Christian doctrine, and is not the area for debate between atheists (or those opposing orthodox Christianity) and theists. Inquiring atheists (or sincere seekers/doubters/unorthodox) seeking only Christian participation and having demonstrated a manner that does not seek to undermine the orthodox Christian faith of others are also welcome, but must seek Moderator permission first. When defining “Christian” for purposes of this section, we mean persons holding to the core essentials of the historic Christian faith such as the Trinity, the Creatorship of God, the virgin birth, the bodily resurrection of Christ, the atonement, the future bodily return of Christ, the future bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the final judgment. Persons not holding to these core doctrines are welcome to participate in the Comparative Religions section without restriction, in Theology 201 as regards to the nature of God and salvation with limited restrictions, and in Christology for issues surrounding the person of Christ and the Trinity. Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions. Additionally, there may be some topics that within the Moderator's discretion fall so outside the bounds of mainstream orthodox doctrine that may be more appropriately placed within Comparative Religions 101.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Zeke365 blog

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeke365 blog

okay first of all, let me apologize on this note, most of the messages I wrote before were written more from the US perspective so I did not take in account for that and apologize for that. Also lot messages makes everyone sound dumb but that not my intention at all so forgive me on that part as I write these messages though it can sound that way. second I was having a hard time finding a place to place these messages I did read all comments and will be posting it here now I hopefully have the right place to do so. I should let you all know the messages I wrote though old are all inspired from the Lord. So with without further ado

2/16/15

There has been something on my heart a few months back someone asked me "Why do I go these churches?"
    The answer for me is profound at the time I did not know it it was "Let me ask you this is it the people who leave the church lost or is the Church lost?"
    This question has been on my heart so much lately it does not mean I don't disagree with the church and try to show biblical principles to it. I go to churches by which God leads me to to reach the lost how about you, when you go to church it should be out of choice not obligation to go. what does Jesus call the Church to do

Mark 15:16-18 Jesus: 15 Go out into the world and share the good news with all of creation. 16 Anyone who believes this good news and is ceremonially washed[b] will be rescued, but anyone who does not believe it will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: they will be able to cast out demons in My name, speak with new tongues, 18 take up serpents, drink poison without being harmed, and lay their hands on the sick to heal them.

when your in church be lead by the spirit for, this happened to me one time and something I have never forgotten, I was in church one Sunday listening to a sermon when the Lord told me to go over to this woman in a wheelchair, so I go over after service and ask her "Would you like prayer for healing?" (cant remember exactly) but she agreed to so I lifted her out of the chair and few others helped and we walked around the whole sanctuary praying for healing miracles to happen then put her back in the the chair and what she said afterword said to other said "this young man prayed me." Her words are something I have cherished since then but it was not I who healed her but the Lord.
    So remember next time church if the Lord is leading you to pray with someone, healing, or has a message for them don't be hesitate because the Lord will make time in the service for you to deliver it.

Stop. Blogging! Seriously. Blog in the lobby or poopdeck. Or pm a mod and ask where it's okay for you to put your simplistic blog posts.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

If you are caught blogging again Zeke, your posts will be deleted and you will receive infraction points. This is your last warning.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
      Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X