Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will protecting the unborn be the next civil rights issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will protecting the unborn be the next civil rights issue?

http://www.newsday.com/opinion/colum...ate-1.10695745

"It didn't start with the unwatchable Planned Parenthood videos circulating around the Web, although they're unquestionably bolstering the anti-abortion cause. The phenomenon began, arguably, with the modern sonogram, which inarguably shows well-formed babies where protoplasmic blobs once were said to be. "
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Not according to the primates(biologically speaking...) that think the unborn have less value than the mom's choice of being pregnant or not.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

From that same article

"Polling shows that millennials already are more likely than their parents to question abortion on moral grounds. And they're more supportive of restrictions on abortion than any living generation. What happens when the fetal hologram or some such comes out?"
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, the pro-choice primates might die of old age? I wonder if a nightmare would get their attention? Because I actually would rather that they repent. And accept the gift of salvation.

Comment

Roe will be overturned, it is now just a matter of time. In the meantime laws will become more restrictive and when there isn't a glut of women in the ER with bloody coathangers the proabortion rhetoric will crumble.

It's the new feminists that they should really fear. As the new generation rediscovers true femininity, they will take back the suffergette banner. They will be insulted by The suggestion that being able to have your baby killed is a necessary condition of a woman's equality.
          Last edited by Teallaura; 08-02-2015, 08:03 PM.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            They will be insulted by
            You're such a tease.

Comment

You try posting on a stupid phone that keeps deleting out of the top and inserting the stuff you just deleted out.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                From that same article

"Polling shows that millennials already are more likely than their parents to question abortion on moral grounds. And they're more supportive of restrictions on abortion than any living generation. What happens when the fetal hologram or some such comes out?"
                I knew some extreme feminist girls in my senior class oooo boy I stayed away from them like they were walking torches.
                "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Roe will be overturned, it is now just a matter of time.
                  From December last year....

I have a feeling that the pendulum may swing back some before it totally goes too far, but who knows. What's interesting is that Christianity seems to be winning the war, at least to some degree, on abortion, but totally losing it on homosexuality.

Comment

How long before you know who shows up? I suppose a nightmare wouldn't help any. Do you even want the know the plot of the nightmare?

The plot would involve the pro-choice individual in the place of a fetus being aborted, kinda. They would be peacefully sleeping in their bed, when a giant metal instrument goes into their bedroom and...

Comment

From that same article

What other motivations were given on the poll?

Comment

Huh. Apparently abortions do cause nightmares in the people preforming them. I might have been half kidding.
                        http://www.lifenews.com/2014/07/21/a...-they-aborted/

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                          Huh. Apparently abortions do cause nightmares in the people preforming them. I might have been half kidding.
                          http://www.lifenews.com/2014/07/21/a...-they-aborted/
                          Wow, mind blowing. How can anyone do this sort of thing for a job???

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Zoom View Post
                            Wow, mind blowing. How can anyone do this sort of thing for a job???
                            Only God knows...

How much trouble is the human race in? Just for abortion, there's many other things we should be in trouble for. Thank Jesus for paying the penalty for us! Of course each person must make a choice to accept the gift of salvation or not. Unless they are incapable of making choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                              Only God knows...

How much trouble is the human race in? Just for abortion, there's many other things we should be in trouble for. Thank Jesus for paying the penalty for us! Of course each person must make a choice to accept the gift of salvation or not. Unless they are incapable of making choices.
                              So true. We all had/have debts too big to pay. Jesus took on our debt and paid in full. I am always aware of that fact and wish others could see what I see.

Comment