Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Storing Attachments in Gmail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storing Attachments in Gmail?

Is there a way to store a document that could then be attached to an email without having to open Drive? I am working more from my phone now and need to attach resumes to various emails. The shift from Gmail to Drive is awkward and I was wondering if there is an easier way.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Is there a way to store a document that could then be attached to an email without having to open Drive? I am working more from my phone now and need to attach resumes to various emails. The shift from Gmail to Drive is awkward and I was wondering if there is an easier way.
    Dropbox

You can have a FREE dropbox account, and store docs there, and dropbox will let you include a link to share files, etc.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes, thanks. Chris introduced me to Dropbox a few years ago. Drive is similar and I have both. Drive has been awkward to use. I can try Dropbox...
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Yes, thanks. Chris introduced me to Dropbox a few years ago. Drive is similar and I have both. Drive has been awkward to use. I can try Dropbox...
        Yeah, dropbox is amazingly simple, you can share some folders and not others, you can share files by a link that dropbox generates... It's pretty useful.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment