Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Sleep issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep issues

for a solution and that it be one that is good for my life
    I am become death...

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Don't know what measures you might've already tried, but have you heard of the concept of sleep hygiene?
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Ana, some years ago I suffered from sever sleep issues. My trial lasted about a year and a half. The last few days I have been suffering with sleep problems again. I am sympathetic and will pray for you. I ask for prayers myself, I would not care to go through another year and a half living like the proverbial zombie.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

ing Jed
          3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

You guys are all right.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Two nights in a row I have gotten a decent sleep. Fast action here.

Comment

Ana, while praying for your sleep issue I purposed to ask you how you are doing. Have you seen any improvement?

Comment