Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Rewatching Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    That's actually one of my favorite part of those films. The Force didn't come easy. Even Yoda has to concentrate to lift the X-Wing out of the swamp. Every time you see a new Force power it's a bit surprising too. By the time we get the the Prequels everyone is jumping off Everest size cliffs and landing on their feet. They're practically Superman.
    That's true. It definitely made them more human. But...not as cool. I'll probably watch Episode 6 again and see if there's more there.
    sigpic

Comment

The originals are great. I lost any affection for star wars due to my ex, he had issues with severe obsession/delusion. I'm willing to watch the final 3 but with close friends and Lucas needs to stay away from dialogue and attempts and anything resembling shakespeare written with sci-fi. I could write more details about how weird people can ruin favorite movies but I will not....
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X