Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

testing poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing poll

testing
    test
    11.54%
    test
    30.77%
    test
    23.08%
    test
    34.62%
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

1-2-3...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

OK, this makes it clear that I can vote for more than one choice. Ignore my comment in the other thread now.
      “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

Comment

I can't believe that anyone in their right mind voted for anything other than the fourth option. I mean, come on now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I chose 2 and 4. Looks like I made the popular choices.
          sigpic
          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

I cheated and looked at the poll results before voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
              I cheated and looked at the poll results before voting.
              I looked before voting as well but only because I was curious who had already voted and for what. It didn't influence my choice in the slightest. After all option 4 is the only logical choice.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I feel sorry for option 1.
                sigpic
                "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Comment