Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Should my co-worker watch "Event Horizon?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    For real? That's...unexpected.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random...Trek:_Voyager)
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post

If your co-worker is already feeling evil vibes, I say leave it alone.
      I understand what you're saying, Jardin, but this is about personal respect.

I have tried to get my co-worker to do a number of things over the years, and she has steadfastly refused. She will not:

*Watch Event Horizon

*Prepare a batch of vegetable stock for me based upon a recipe I've improvised

*Go back to school and get her degree (Even though I've pointed out that she has no objective value as a human being unless she has a degree)

*Become a missionary to North Korea

*Join the Church of Scientology for the purpose of reforming the organization from within

A man can only take so much obstinacy and disrespect! I have to draw the line!

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness! Ivo, I have missed you! I just laughed so hard, I thought I wouldn't be able to stop!
        sigpic
        "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

PBS.jpg

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment