Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 37818 herecies: Chalcedon

Faith
    Nontraditional Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoli View Post
    What you wrote is considered by 99% plus of Christianity to be heretical. It isn't an accusation, it is a fact! You now say you do not profess any of the things which you wrote. If so make a clear revocation of what you wrote.

ps: The only accusation I've made concerns what I perceive your deceitfulness and duplicity. Most people don't write something and then deny they wrote what they wrote when they are caught out...
    More false accusations.
    . . . the Gospel of Christ, for it is [the] power of God to salvation to every [one] believing, . . . -- Romans 1:16.

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 37818 View Post
    More false accusations.
    Nothing false about the fact that what you wrote and have admitted to as having written is considered by 99% plus of Christianity to be heretical.

To remind you concerning what you wrote, I'll quote you again in full "The Son in the incarnation is understood by all Christians to have two ousia, His human ousia being added to His divine ousia without changing His divine ousia". The part I've underlined is your primary error. The part in red is your full heresy.
    Last edited by apostoli; 08-20-2015 at 07:54 AM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Bahai / Unitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: Zymologist

In future, please get permission before posting in this area. Thank you.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Zymologist; 04-18-2017 at 03:13 PM.