This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary Thread: Tokyo Heroes - Tribal Knights

Might as well start this now, because the game should be (fingers crossed) started today or tomorrow.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Hey, you said no later than Aug 20th. I presume you meant this year. Just start it up already. Perfection is not required.
    RED RANGER GO! SONIC ATTACK ACTIVATED! MEGAZORD POWER TOGETHER NOW!

Comment

Um, what were we playing again?
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I almost have all my notes ready, and will start the game REALLY soon!
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

''Very soon" better mean 'tomorrow'...
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I am pink. I am cute. I am hyper.

I am alone..

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I forgot how to play.
                sigpic
                "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

I'm losing interest.

Comment

I have all the info that I need, working on the OP now.
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

OP is posted.
                      -Unknown

I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I posted, but I'm scared! I really need my hand held here. I thought we would see a set of complete character sheets. Is that possible...or even necessary?

When do we need dice?
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't sweat about it. IC will tell you when to roll and what you need to roll. You're doing fine.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                            Okay, so I posted, but I'm scared! I really need my hand held here. I thought we would see a set of complete character sheets. Is that possible...or even necessary?

When do we need dice?
                            You only need your character sheet.

You only need dice when we're doing something important. I will tell you when we are.
                            -Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I'm holding things up. I know I have to roll, but I don't understand why or how that influences what I do next. I have to go back and read some more of the guide book...again, sorry! I'm such a silly goose...I'm already overwhelmed! Give me a little while to get my head around this.

My notes say my character's initiative is 7 plus 2 added. It looks like I just add to the 7 from the other player responses.
                              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X