Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Thread: Tokyo Heroes - Tribal Knights

[after one year, we finally get this show on the road! Let's get started!]

[please excuse me if this intro episode is terrible, it's my first time GMing]
    [Hero Dice Count: 5]

Episode 1:

[Tribal Red]

"Thank you all for attending today's magic show! Please come and visit soon!"

Eddie was tired after today's show. It was his biggest magic shows ever in the list of all the gigs he had done. He didn't mind it though, this is what he did for a living, and he loved every minute of it.

Eddie decided to pack up his equipment for the day.

Eddie was 99% done with putting away things when he heard screeches and screams coming from outside of the theatre. He had no idea what was going on and was stuck thinking about what to do.

[Actions, SW?]

[Tribal Blue]

Irving was panting heavily. He was exhausted after winning the mock battle between his squad and the other squads at Delta base almost singlehandedly. He decided to return all his mock equipment to the base's armoury.

After that, he decided that he wanted to go to the mess hall to get a bite to eat before practising some more.

He devoured his rations quickly and was heading to the training room when he was hit a sound that knocked him to the floor. All the other people there seemed to be knocked out by the power of the blast.

What was that sound that knocked him to his feet? It sounded similar to an explosion. He doubted it was a mock attack because there were safeguards in place to prevent user injury with mock tools, and there was no way that a mock attack on the entire base would be sanctioned by the heads.

He looked around and saw what looked to be an explosion in the distance. He pondered what to do.

[CV, what do you want to do?]

[Tribal Green]

"So, er, what do you recommend to drink here, bartender? Hello? (groan) of course he's sleeping now....."

Robert couldn't hear a word the patron was asking him, because he was sleeping pretty deeply. He awoke with a jolt when his customer slams the desk and leaves the area.

Robert looked around to where the noise came from. When he can't find anybody in his field of view, he decides to go back to sleep, because for the next couple of hours, the bar would be clear of people.

He almost falls asleep when he is awoken by noise. He hears sounds of fighting coming from outside as well as screams from various people.

To him, it sounded like a large-scale street fight. He wasn't sure if he wanted to get involved or not.

[Want to do something, Spart?]

[Tribal Yellow]
    Silvia was in the forest. She was surrounded by plants almost everywhere she looked. For her, this was paradise.

When she opened her eyes, she spotted something odd. She could have sworn more trees were in the forest when she went for her daily walks in the woods.

She hears and sees a bunch of trees falling over way off in the distance. She also hears a large amounts of grunts coming from that area.

She worries about what they're doing to the plants. She thinks about heading over to the area where they are to see if she could stop them.

[What do you want to do JP?]

[Tribal Pink]
    "Remember, class. You need to hand in this assignment if you want any chance of passing my class", Ms. Waters exclaims as class ended.

Amy had already completed 95% of the assignment in the time it took for the others to do 25%.

She decided to head back to her dorm and finish off the project as soon as possible.

As Amy approaches her dorm building, she suddenly hears a sound. Screams and screeches can be heard from behind the dormitory building.

"Help! Help!", a woman cries out.

[Actions, Teal?]
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Irving catches a glimpse of the explosion in the distance and rushes to his superior's office. He stands at attention, "SIR! Requesting permission to investigate explosion!"
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

"Permission granted, Private. The majority of people seem to be injured here, so I'll stay here to help out with EVAC and medical support. The only thing that bugs me is the scale of the attack. My radio has been going off like crazy. It seems that we're not the only ones hit. Go find who ever did this, and make them pay!"
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

Irving Salutes. "Sir, Yes Sir!"

Irving grabs his gear and rushes towards the explosion.

Comment

I grab the baseball bat from behind the bar counter and look out the window.
          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Sylvia slings her bow and quiver over her shoulder and makes her way toward the disturbance, watching for clues along the way.
            sigpic
            "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Amy pops out her trusty cell phone as she runs toward the commotion.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

"Groupies!! But they don't sound quite right, better take this just in case." Eddie mutters to himself, pocketing his weirding module and heading to the screams. "Pogo! Keep an eye on things."

Comment

Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
                  "Groupies!! But they don't sound quite right, better take this just in case." Eddie mutters to himself, pocketing his weirding module and heading to the screams. "Pogo! Keep an eye on things."
                  [Er, you get the weirding module after you morph; right now you don't have it.]
                  -Unknown

I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                    [Er, you get the weirding module after you morph; right now you don't have it.]
                    [Okay, I thought it was equipment. Your way is better. Now I don't have to worry about keeping track of it.]

"Groupies, here I come!"

Comment

[ This is the part where the DM tells us what we see.]
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                        [ This is the part where the DM tells us what we see.]
                        [I know.]
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

[Hero Dice Count:5]
                          [Tribal Red]
                          You leave the theatre. As you walk towards the screams, you see a group of purple-skinned individuals walking towards you holding various weapons. It doesn't look like they've come to appreciate your art, or for that matter, anything around you at all. The humanoids with swords point them towards the sky and then towards to you;then they proceed to rush you. The humanoids with blasters begin to take aim at you.
                          [Roll Initiative, SW!]
                          [Tribal Blue]
                          You follow the rising cloud of smoke to a urban area where you can see widespread explosions. You see smoked out vehicles and buildings in the distance. As the smoke rises, you can see purple-skinned beings walking towards you. They don't appear to be human at all and are holding weapons. You know they want a fight.
                          [Roll Initiative, CV!]
                          [Tribal Green]
                          As you step out of the bar, you are immediately swamped by what appears to be people in purple bodysuits. These people appear to have a gold armour pad on their shoulders and black outlined pattern all over their body. As soon as you take your first step out of the bar, they all turn to you. You count at least 14 humanoids. It doesn't look like they want to give you a hug.... more like that they want to destroy anything around them, including organic and inorganic matter. You brace yourself for a fight.
                          [Roll Initiative, Spart!]
                          [Tribal Yellow]
                          You move closer to the clearing. You spot at least 8 humanoid creatures in the clearing. They appear to be firing at various trees within the forest and knocking them over with what appears to be purple goo. This purple goo seems to slowly disintegrate whatever it touches. As you approach the creatures, you accidentally step on a twig. They turn to the disturbance and notice you.
                          [Roll Initiative, JP!]
                          [Tribal Pink]
                          As you approach the back of the dorms, you spot a woman, and what seems to be a group of humanoid like beings ( you count around 10), which appears to be attacking the woman with their various weapons, which all appear to have a purple ooze hardened on to them. Some of them take notice to your appearance and begin to point their weapons (blasters and swords) at you.
                          [Roll Initiative, Teal!]
                          -Unknown

I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

[Rolling Initiative 101 - from the Guidebook:
                            Roll one dice (6 sided) and add it to your characters Initiative value.]
                            -Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

[Initiative: 4 + 9 = 13]

"So you want a fight, do you? I hope you know what you're getting into..."

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X