X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    [Hero Dice Count:5]
    [Tribal Green]
    As you step out of the bar, you are immediately swamped by what appears to be people in purple bodysuits. These people appear to have a gold armour pad on their shoulders and black outlined pattern all over their body. As soon as you take your first step out of the bar, they all turn to you. You count at least 14 humanoids. It doesn't look like they want to give you a hug.... more like that they want to destroy anything around them, including organic and inorganic matter. You brace yourself for a fight.
    [Roll Initiative, Spart!]
    [I said I looked out the window, not that I stepped outside, but if that's what you want us to do, OK. Once I see a bunch of hooligans outside, I figure locking the door won't do much good and I step outside to defend the bar. base init is 9, rolled a 1, so 10]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      [I said I looked out the window, not that I stepped outside, but if that's what you want us to do, OK. Once I see a bunch of hooligans outside, I figure locking the door won't do much good and I step outside to defend the bar. base init is 9, rolled a 1, so 10]
      [whoops. Sorry about that. ]
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

[Initiative 3 + 8 = 11]

Amy Jo thumbs her cell phone to dial 911 as she reaches for her macana.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

[Initiative 7+5=12]

Silvia quickly touches her hair clasp and it glows yellow as she projects her hypnotic suggestion toward the intruders: "Nothing there. Must have been a rabbit."
          sigpic
          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

init 5+1=6.

I pantomine pulling out a sword, having the blade fall out, and unleashing a yodel-el-lay-ee-ooo!

Comment

[Just got back from NB and NS, going to update the thread soon]
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

[]
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

[Tribal Pink]

[Toxoid Roll:Roll(1d6)+6:
                  5,+7
                  Total:12]

[Teal, you can declare what action to take to do when it is your actual round.]

[Protip: The game works in reverse initiative order, so the people with the lowest score go first in terms of deciding what they want to do. The people who have a higher init are the first people who can actually act on their declared actions.]
                  Last edited by Irate Canadian; 09-14-2015, 04:57 PM.
                  -Unknown

I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

[Sorry about the long wait, now don't have any distractions that will stop me from updating the thread for long periods of time.]

[Tribal Red]
                    [Roll(1d6)+6:
                    4,+6
                    Total:10]
                    [SW, declare your action, since the people who get a higher initiative score can plan their actions.]
                    [So er, SW, you still don't have your weirding module, so you can't really use that as a attack yet. ]
                    Last edited by Irate Canadian; 09-14-2015, 04:56 PM.
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

[Hero Dice Count: 5]
                      [Tribal Green]
                      [Toxoid Initative Roll: 12]
                      [Spart, declare your action. If you are wondering how, it's in the book.]
                      [On a side note, it's kinda weird on how the mooks have the tactical advantage so far in terms of init.]
                      Last edited by Irate Canadian; 09-14-2015, 04:55 PM.
                      -Unknown

I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

[Tribal Blue]
                        [Toxoid Roll:Roll(1d6)+6:
                        2,+6
                        Total:8]
                        [Mook Count:15]
                        [Declared Action: Basic Attack]
                        [So, CV, you can declare what course of action you want to take. Any action you take will occur before any of the mooks can do anything.]
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

[Tribal Yellow]
                          [Toxoid Initative Roll:Roll(1d6)+6:
                          4,+6
                          Total:10]
                          [Mook Count:8]
                          [Declared Action: Basic Attack]
                          [So JP, you can decide what course of action you want to take. You may be wondering why your hypnotic clasp isn't stopping them....you need a specific power that you don't have yet. The power you have right now is too weak. Essentially, I'm saying you have access to your Basic Attack as of right now, but not your Special Attack(be patient) .]
                          -Unknown

I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

Amy Jo lays her cell phone down, still active, someplace least likely to get smashed (a convenient window sill or tree crook). With a quick glance to see if she is likely to be observed, and a quick prayer that she won't be, she leaps as only she can toward the villains, weapon at the ready.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Irving unsheathes his Karambit and wades into the goons, swiftly attempting to disarm them.

[Basic Attack, "Lion's Fang"]
                              Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Raybo sizes up the situation. He steps forward and with theatrical gestures and a serious look, he makes a Cutting Joke about the fellows with blasters taking such careful aim at the guys holding the swords.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X