Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Fear the Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    which reminds me...

What happens to the chunks of people/animals that the zombies eat? Surely their digestive system doesn't work, or they would be covered in zombie poop. Unless they have zombie bathrooms around town.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9130[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9131[/ATTACH]
    It just rots like everything else in the zombie. Probably digested by the bacteria and virus inside them.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
      This also works for mummies.
      And Frankenstein's monster.

Comment

they tend to pile up though and crawl over each other.
        That's the World War Z version. In Resident Evil you could safely hide from zombies on stairs(until the remake, and a few later games).

Of course, that means you couldn't make it out of the mansion if you didn't take a risk to get out of there eventually. Then there is the timer that counts towards your final score.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          For your typical shuffling type zombie I would think a simple set of stairs ought to serve as a deterrent.
          This also works for mummies.
          Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          And Frankenstein's monster.
          Stairways. The solution to the living dead menace.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Stairways. The solution to the living dead menace.
            Until you need to go shopping for some food and supplies.

That's where dogs come in. They yap at everything and zombies are attracted to noise. So you toss a few terriers out the window and when they yap at the zombies and distract them, you sneak out.

Comment

True. We need a really good new werewolf series.
              The newish Teen Wolf series on MTV is decent (though it's aimed at teens). They also prefer to use less common monsters and mythologies (other than the werewolves themselves) so no vampires/zombies/witches so far.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Anyone watch this yet? What did you think?

It is about the beginning of the zombie apocalypse from the Walking Dead. It takes place in LA.

What I want to know is how can you tell the zombies from the homeless drug addicts stumbling down the street?

Preview:

Just got through watching episode 4. The first episode was fantastic, especially how they slowly built it up to the climax at the end, then it totally petered out with the following episodes. Way too heavy on the family melodrama stuff, which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so light on the actual zombies. In fact, they didn't even show a zombie in episode 4 at all. I thought The Dead Walking was a much better series.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  Just got through watching episode 4. The first episode was fantastic, especially how they slowly built it up to the climax at the end, then it totally petered out with the following episodes. Way too heavy on the family melodrama stuff, which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so light on the actual zombies. In fact, they didn't even show a zombie in episode 4 at all. I thought The Dead Walking was a much better series.
                  Yeah. Called it. Sad, cause by season 1 episode 4 of Walking Dead, with Darabont as showrunner, so much had already happened.

Every episode in that first season had me on the edge of my seat. And man, that show looked expensive for that first season. By episode 2 of The Walking Dead, we have Rick hiding in a tank in an abandoned downtown Atlanta surrounded by zombies. Most of the action seen in episode 2 of Fear of the Walking Dead, on the other hand, happened in a shuttered barber shop, and we only sporadically see scenes of a large riot on one street.

They really cheapened out with this series. They know they have a built in audience now, and that the hardcore folks will keep watching no matter how bad it gets. Pretty pathetic.

Comment

Yeah. Called it. Sad, cause by season 1 episode 4 of Walking Dead, with Darabont as showrunner, so much had already happened.

Every episode in that first season had me on the edge of my seat. And man, that show looked expensive for that first season. By episode 2 of The Walking Dead, we have Rick hiding in a tank in an abandoned downtown Atlanta surrounded by zombies. Most of the action seen in episode 2 of Fear of the Walking Dead, on the other hand, happened in a shuttered barber shop, and we only sporadically see scenes of a large riot on one street.

They really cheapened out with this series. They know they have a built in audience now, and that the hardcore folks will keep watching no matter how bad it gets. Pretty pathetic.
                    If we could just get a combination of Fear of the Walking Dead melodrama story lines with the action of Dawn of the Dead (remake), where the zombies could actually sprint, then we might have a seriously impressive zombie flick

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X