Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Fear the Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Would be neat if Resident Evil got a tv series. They have way more than just zombies there.

I hope that the Resident Evil Remake goes on sale on Steam relatively soon, I would love to play through that one again in high def. Especially with the Crimson Heads and Hunters to watch out for. Yawn was pretty freaky too.
    You know, I'd actually rather a high budget Silent Hill series. I think post Resident Evil 1's storyline is a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      Well, there is the new Evil Dead show coming out this fall.
      Yep, and it looks fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
        True. We need a really good new werewolf series. Actually, I'd be thrilled with something completely different. Something that hasn't ever been done before. Or, I'd settle for a Cthulhu Mythos tv series. Yeah, give me an HBO Cthulhu Mythos tv series on the scale of something like Game of Thrones and I'd be a very happy horror fan.
        That could be amazing, or really sucky. I'd be very interested in it, though.

You know what else could be cool? A Warhammer 40k movie. I think the setting for that is so cool.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

You know, I'd actually rather a high budget Silent Hill series. I think post Resident Evil 1's storyline is a bit much.
          I never played Silent Hill. I don't think Resident Evil 2/3 would be too much. 4 and onward though wouldn't be as good for a zombie show.

Comment

and who cuts the grass in the walking dead? The lawns are always nice and trimmed. I leave my yard for a couple of weeks and it turns into a jungle.

This might be a limited series, since it is supposed to take place during the time Rick was in a coma in Georgia, so about 5 or 6 weeks. But then again, it could become a whole new series.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              and who cuts the grass in the walking dead? The lawns are always nice and trimmed. I leave my yard for a couple of weeks and it turns into a jungle.

This might be a limited series, since it is supposed to take place during the time Rick was in a coma in Georgia, so about 5 or 6 weeks. But then again, it could become a whole new series.
              That's pretty suspicious...I bet it has something to do with the outbreak.

Comment

World War Z had pretty speedy zombies.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That could be amazing, or really sucky. I'd be very interested in it, though.

You know what else could be cool? A Warhammer 40k movie. I think the setting for that is so cool.
                  Ooooh yeah! I never played the tabletop version of Warhammer 40k, but I've read a couple of the novels. Keep it really alien and weird, and don't try to make it familiar in any sort of way. Just keep it strange, and serious, and dark. That actually might work better as a film than a tv series though, especially considering the budget they'd need. Someone made an animated Warhammer 40k film not long ago, and it was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    World War Z had pretty speedy zombies.
                    Yeah, and so did 28 Days Later, and the Dawn of the Dead remake, and they were some of the best films in the genre in my opinion.

Comment

Ooooh yeah! I never played the tabletop version of Warhammer 40k, but I've read a couple of the novels. Keep it really alien and weird, and don't try to make it familiar in any sort of way. Just keep it strange, and serious, and dark. That actually might work better as a film than a tv series though, especially considering the budget they'd need. Someone made an animated Warhammer 40k film not long ago, and it was terrible.
                      I've also never played the tabletop game, but I've read some of the books (actually reading a trilogy right now that's surprisingly good). There's so much potential in that setting. I mean you could do action movies, horror movies, thrillers, mysteries. So much awesome.

I've heard about the animated version, which I still want to watch just because it's Warhammer 40k. I also heard that there's another GW-sanctioned animated movie being made by some fans called The Lord Inquisitor, but don't know much about it.

Comment

I've also never played the tabletop game, but I've read some of the books (actually reading a trilogy right now that's surprisingly good). There's so much potential in that setting. I mean you could do action movies, horror movies, thrillers, mysteries. So much awesome.

I've heard about the animated version, which I still want to watch just because it's Warhammer 40k. I also heard that there's another GW-sanctioned animated movie being made by some fans called The Lord Inquisitor, but don't know much about it.
                        You'll be disappointed in the animated film. It's boring. I don't mind a film if it's bad, but don't bore me.

Comment

I played the game Warhammer 40k Space Marine. It's a pretty good third person shooter. No multiplayer campaign, but it's still got some good multiplayer modes.

Comment

Yeah which makes the Walking Dead a bit unrealistic because everyone in Georgia has guns too. They would have run around in their pickups yeehawing and shooting zombies left and right.

And in the show they are constantly looking for guns and ammo. Heck they should just be able to walk into any house and pick up an arsenal.
                            TV series such as the Walking Dead are actually unwitting arguments against excessive gun control laws.

Comment

Zombie cows are going around eating the grass like mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                Zombie cows are going around eating the grass like mad.
                                which reminds me...

What happens to the chunks of people/animals that the zombies eat? Surely their digestive system doesn't work, or they would be covered in zombie poop. Unless they have zombie bathrooms around town.

zombie-helvetica-man.gif

flD0C.jpg
                                Last edited by Sparko; 08-26-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment