Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: (Recruiting Thread) Ruceeglaelstkinag: A Study in Applied Christian Theology of War

tWebber
    Faith
    Baptist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'll post in the thread tomorrow Draco, probably around 7 p.m. central.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That information is much appreciated!

Freshman
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Name: Aldyr “Badgerson” Elaris
    Race: Forest Gnome
    Class: Druid
    Height: 3’2” Weight: 45 lbs.
    Green eyes and green-grey skin.
    Description (Stats): +2 Constitution, -2 Strength, Low-light Vision, Speak with Burrowing Animals
    Personality: Aldyr is introverted unless surrounded by those he feels comfortable with and is not very talkative and uncomfortable when in the presence of too many unknown people. His trustworthiness and altruism gained him the position he had back home. He is an organized individual and becomes slightly flustered if his belongings are not arranged in a particular manner. His imagination runs rampant and he will become lost in thought at times.
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Tactical: Aldyr prefers the use of mental acuity in combat to either devise a plan to capture or incapacitate opponents rather than annihilate them or attack with brute force.
    Backstory: I taught in the Vedag throughout the first few rebellions, then realized that the Rucee proper was more peaceful, and I could spread the ways of peace, and teach more efficiently there, so I started traveling around the countryside until I ended up with this fine band of adventurers I hope to call friends over some time together. In our adventures together, I hope to gain some experience myself, and to help resolve the problems between these two nations, and then continue working for Rucee to move towards a complete peace.
    Me: I’m looking to become familiarized with D&D play style as well as participating in intelligent discussion.

I hope I did it all properly. Sorry it took so long.