Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Proofreaders required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proofreaders required.

So, I have finished my first book. I need people to go over it and proof read it for typos, and also for feedback.
    My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

I can't commit right now. I'd be willing but I have a prior commitment. What kind of time frame are you looking at?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I wouldn't mind.
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind. I proofread stuff at work, and at a Steelers site I frequent.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'll help.
          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

What versions of MS Word do y'all have? I have Word for Mac 2008, but can save the file in a format that is compatible with past versions as far back as Word '97.

Comment

I prefer using Word '97.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'd be up for it. I think my MS Word at home is the 2010 starter version.
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
                  So, I have finished my first book. I need people to go over it and proof read it for typos, and also for feedback.
                  What is the book?
                  When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                    What is the book?
                    Apologetics/Natural Theology.

Comment

Well, there's no way for me to send it via PMs, apparently, and I'm not uploading it as an attachment to a post, so PM me your email addresses.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X