Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tachomoters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Get a rope. A pink one.
    Sorry. Only got a yellow one

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      One of the reasons I started this thread is because my Mercury Mountaineer has a tach, and after 220,000 miles, the automatic transmission shifts downright smoothly, and just about the places where I'd do it if I were manually shifting.
      After 220k miles, I'd expect a fair amount of synergy. And I'm impressed that the tranny's still going strong.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        After 220k miles, I'd expect a fair amount of synergy. And I'm impressed that the tranny's still going strong.
        Just got back from taking wife to doc appointments in Houston, and noted the odometer is 228,800-something. The body of the vehicle still looks great, inside is clean, and it runs smooth.

BEST thing about it? It was paid off about 3 years ago!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I suddenly feel but I can't figure out why.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Keep the fluid changed, and make sure it doesn't run too hot, and you should be all set. I do try on mine to make sure to minimize both heat build up and time spent with the convertor unlocked, in hopes of a long life.
            No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X